So, this is basically just a glorified fried egg sandwich, but it's my new favorite thing to eat for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner, so I wanted to share my exact method so you could recreate it as soon as possible.
1) Toast an English muffin while frying an egg so the yolk is set--I like a runny yolk as much as the next girl, but it just makes this sandwich too messy. (If you're like me, go ahead and have your husband fry the egg because he's better at it than you are.)
2) Once toasted, slather one side with guacamole. (I used about half a 100-calorie guacamole packet.)
3) Place a slice of sharp cheddar cheese on top of the guac.
4) Then comes the just-cooked fried egg, so the cheese can get all melty and perfect.
5) Sprinkle your hot sauce of choice on the fried egg.
6) On the other side of the English muffin, use mustard (either yellow or dijon).
7) Optional: You could also add a sliced tomato, but I'd slice it thin. I added a thick slice once and it was just too tomato-y.
Put it all together and enjoy! So delicious.